Love Never Ends guides married couples of all ages on a conversation journey that includes ten of the topics of marriage, including: Refreshing Our Marriage, Our Parents, Our Love Life, Leisure and Work, Faith, Children, Money, Doing My Part, Issues, Our Wedding Anniversary.
The communication process is especially helpful in gently guiding married couples in a productive, non-threatening, relaxed way of talking. Use Love Never Ends as a counseling tool with a single couple who desires the refreshment of better communication, or use with groups of two or more for marriage enrichment seminars and conferences. Many chapters of Worldwide Marriage Encounter are now using Love Never Ends with large gatherings of couples.To link to the website where you will find guidelines for using this resource with groups of couples, click here.
Click here to view Sample Pages
- 10 talks that renew marriages.
- The talk sheets are removed from the book and guide the talks.
- Relational, helpful, loving.
- Useful for retreats, or weekly/monthly enrichment events or “Date Nights.”
- Useful tool in marriage counseling.
- Inexpensive ($10.95)
- Worldwide Marriage Encounter uses it. (SEE LINK BELOW)
What are pastors and couples saying about Love Never Ends?
“I would like to give some feedback on the weekend we presented to a group of military catholic couples in Germany. The program was well received. The couples rated the material as excellent, and they enjoyed the opportunity to dialogue with each other one-on-one. Again thanks for the material. It is the tool many marriages need.” Pastor
“We used Love Never Ends as a resource for a series of “date nights”. Couples gathered at the church for a snack, a brief devotional and introduction to the topic, and then the guided conversation on their own. It worked beautifully.” Pastor
“A couple came to talk with me about getting a divorce, and I had them do the first conversation. Afterwards, I asked them how long it had been since they had talked like this. They looked at each other and said, ‘At least 20 years.'” Pastor
What do couples say after using TalkPoints?
- Fun. I enjoyed hearing my husband’s answers.
- Very rewarding to our marriage.
- Enlightening, a pressure free time with my spouse.
- Useful, rewarding and enlightening.
- Helpful. With a small child, it helped us remember us.
- A good way to discuss difficult topics.
- I liked sharing memories with my husband.
- I liked the short answer format because it gave me a chance to focus on my own thoughts first.
- I liked the idea of an intimate sharing time.
- It was quality time together.
- Helped us to focus attention on each other which is tough to do with busy schedules.
- Helped us to openly communicate.
- Helped us to start communicating again.
- We understand each other’s expectations and beliefs better.
- An excellent way to provide a starting point for a variety of serious topics.
- It was thought-provoking without being too deep.
- It deals with issues that are important for every marriage.
- It’s a good way to learn more about each other.
- Helps people think about things, then share with another.
- It forces good communication in a nice way.
- It’s a good opportunity to express thoughts and feelings.
- The TalkPoints helped us to communicate with each other. We loved it!
With the power of good communication, love never ends!