Click here to view Sample Pages
- Only 37 cents per roommate.
- Developed with the input of residence life directors & staff.
- Useful for two or more who share a room/suite/apartment.
- Colorful & attractive. Students will be more likely to use it.
- Prevents conflicts by helping roommates get off to a good start. They talk about issues before they become conflicts.
- Helps roommates create a plan for living together.
- Residence life staff can refer back to the plan when mediating conflicts.
For more on how to use TalkPoints in your setting, go to www.talkpointsforroommates.com.
Here’s what Resident Life Directors are saying:
“The students really like your product!”
“We had fewer roommate concerns as a result of using it.”
“This tool has been helpful in resolving roommate disputes when they arise.”
“A great way to be on the same page with your roommate!”